My first pizza

Posted by Jemina | 03:07 | , | 0 comments »


Here's a vegetarian pizza that I made recently. Well, it included dairy cheese but you can substitute a vegetarain cheese for that.

I used mature cheddar cheese, eggplant, mushrooms, onion, and tomato

First I made dough using wholemeal flour. Then I baked it for about 15 minutes. When the crust was half-cooked I decorated it with the ingredients. First was the cheese of course then the eggplant or aubergine as they call it here in the UK, and then mushrooms. Next are the onion rings and the tomato slices. Finally another cheddar cheese on top, just a bit here and there. Sprinke a dash of salt and that's it. Bake until every veg is cooked.

Some of you may find it funny that I use eggplant. But no matter what vegetable you use is fine. Pizzas don't have to be the same way as they do it in pizza hut or shakeys or pizza company. You can mix your own vegetables and they will taste just as good or even better. But always remember, the secret to a great tasting pizza is in the crust. If you put enough salt in it everything else will taste great.

0 comments